Accessibility Statement for Sound Diagnostics of Northwest Florida
This is an accessibility statement from SOUND DIAGNOSTICS OF NORTHWEST FLORIDA, LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
SOUND DIAGNOSTICS OF NORTHWEST FLORIDA, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Sound Diagnostics of Northwest Florida:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Sound Diagnostics of Northwest Florida is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sound Diagnostics of Northwest Florida. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Sound Diagnostics of Northwest Florida:
- Phone: 850-258-1580
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 4 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Sound Diagnostics of Northwest Florida is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- This website has been tested on different browsers as well as tested on common user environments.
Accessibility of Sound Diagnostics of Northwest Florida relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- Accessibility Tool
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Sound Diagnostics of Northwest Florida , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Sound Diagnostics of Northwest Florida:
- Does not have Braille HTML functions : This website does not have Braille HTML coded into it.: Human error: All photos are intended to have labeled alternate text.There may have been an oversight as well that has not yet been identified. This issue may occur as a result of human error. We will address any issue that is identified to us if possible. We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. Some of the appropriate technological solutions may not yet be developed or found it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have Human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to improving the accessibility features and interface of our site and services. because . . .
SOUND DIAGNOSTICS OF NORTHWEST FLORIDA, LLC assessed the accessibility of Sound Diagnostics of Northwest Florida by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Too
- Equal Web Accessibility Checker
- Web Accessibility Level Access